Sunday, January 18, 2009

Work outs

This week I started training hard for lacrosse and wow has my body felt a difference! At the beginning of the week it was really sore and now it is still sore but not as bad. I love the feeling that I have received from working out again. Well all except that one time when I ate pizza right before I ran a mile. Not a good thing to do by the way... Yuck! I just had a lot of cookies tonight too so I am not feeling too good. I think I need to eat healthier because this whole junk food think is making me sick... yeah I know it stinks! Well I hope all of you are doing great! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it...I spent last Thursday in the hot tub at the gym after working out because I need I would be sore! BTW bought a sweatshirt like the one I borrowed from you when we were visiting except the fur is leopard print. I'll have to take a pic to show you. Good luck with Lacrosse!

Caitlan McConnell said...

Wow I wish we could hop in a nice warm hot tub after working out. Wait I a can it is call a nice bath haha! That is what I did and it felt nice!
But you really about one with leopard print? That is sweet! Yeah I love my jacket and mom gave me here black one just like my brown one so now I have two!